Friday, November 28, 2008

The simple joys of life ....

I just discovered a new delight :).

Tim Horton's Cafe Mocha.

I am likely behind the times with this one, and that's okay. I am secure enough with myself to admit out loud that I don't get out as often as I used to or even as often as I'd like. My usual daily chatter includes referring to myself in the third person (mommy said!), answering "why" a lot, and coaxing a budding vocabulary from my youngest. (I swear I talk more now than I EVER DID when I worked outside the home!!)

But back to getting out. And about. And that new delight :)......

Tim Horton's Cafe Mocha - a leisurely stroll around a bookstore - and 5 uninterrupted hours of time to sing at the top of my lungs (reserved for alone-time in the family van!!), pray, browse, read, ponder and breathe.

Hmm hmmm good.


Now doesn't that just make you wanna cozy up in some outta the way TH franchise for just a few quiet moments :)...

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails