Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On the iPod: Let God Arise, Chris Tomlin

I bought this song off of iTunes the other day.
I cannot listen to it and NOT do something!
The other day, no kidding, I went for a walk and ended up RUNNING from our home to the other end of town!!
And I am in. no. way. a runner.
Never have been.
Never will be.
But, somehow, this song just calls for a response!!



Hear the holy roar of God resound
Watch the waters part before us now
Come and see what He has done for us
Tell the world of His great love
---
His enemies will run for sure
The church will stand, she will endure
He holds the keys of life, our Lord
Death has no sting, no final word

Let God ARISE!!


1 comment:

Robin Fehr said...

I love this song too. Saw him live a couple years ago...
Powerful words there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails