Thursday, February 17, 2011

And they're OFF!

Well. It's just a humble little donation, but every stitch was sewn with love :). I really enjoyed putting together these little hats for Caps For Good.

I did manage to create ten little hats - 5 for girls, 5 for boys - and get them sent off before we left Florida. I thought the shipping might be more reasonable AND they'd actually arrive on time.

For once in my lifetime, I might actually be EARLY!!

Anyway, I hunted high and lo for the perfect little embellishments, but nothing specific caught my eye. Due to fatigue and time constraints, only one little beanie got a flower :). But HEY, it was fun and I can't wait to do it again! I am hoping to find a few more patterns (though I've already "created" one of my own and maybe I can do a few like that) and start building a stock. Since they can be finished up in one evening, they are a delightful project to have in the van or beside the TV chair (except that I seldom watch tv!).

Thanks to those who've responded. Your contributions are delightful! So excited to hear about others who are on board with this!

1 comment:

Robin Fehr said...

Good Job! I love the one you made for Sophia too! I'm blessed to have a flower on mine! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails