Monday, March 19, 2012

Good morning

This morning I woke up to the smell of fresh spring air and fresh bread ready for breakfast :).
A new week.
A new day.
A fresh start.


21 Yet this I call to mind
   and therefore I have hope:

22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning; 
   great is your faithfulness. 


24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
   therefore I 
                    will 
                              wait 
                                        for 
                                                  him.”

25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
   to the one who seeks him;

26 it is good to wait quietly 
   for the salvation of the LORD. 

Lamentations 3:21-26

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails