Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Pieces of Paradise!

Ten Things I love
that are SO refreshing!!
(in no particular order :)...)

10.
Going for a walk, in the COUNTRY.
I grew up on the farm - a walk is just not the same
when people can see you :).

9.
My music.
My volume.

8.
A bowl of popcorn
+
a good book.
Right now I'm rereading 
Emily of New Moon
L.M. Montgomery.
I haven't read it since I was ten.
If I start using phrases like 
- utterly divine - 
or 
- the snow-meadow fields glinted and sparkled under the moonlit sky -
I know it's gone too far!

7.
Solitude.

6.
A visit with a dear friend.

5.
Laughing
+
crying
sometimes both at the same time!!!

4.
Journaling.
I've got notebooks full of rambling,
rumbling thoughts :P.

3.
Prayer.

2.
Hugs, kisses, I love you's, snuggles.

1.
Sharing an inside joke :).

These are the things life is made of.
Make it full!!

1 comment:

Roo said...

i find YOU refreshing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails