Friday, February 26, 2010

Retro Fun!!

Who would've guessed, some 20+ YEARS ago :), that some day, some where, some very special someone would be playing with my toys!!


 

These winter days, with not a lot of outdoor play, can feel very long! Little M has discovered a fun way to pass her quiet time - by playing with my old barbie dolls!!! It was a blast from the past as I carefully unpacked little shoes, do-dads, office pieces, etc. And she is thrilled with setting them up over and over and over again :).

And hey, if it buys me some PAQ mid-afternoon, I'm allll for it!!!


1 comment:

Roo said...

you are a generous mama. :) i have not yet introduced my old loved barbies to my girlies...however, i did beqeauth my cabbage patch dolls to them. i'm coming around....slowly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails