Monday, February 1, 2010

Gratitudes

Well, when I joined the Gratitude Community, the goal was to log in 1000 gratitudes over the course of the year :). I don't think I've met my "yearly target" yet :), but here are a few more to add to the bunch!!


#96 - Mixing up yummy-ness together! Sweet K has just discovered
the joy of grabbing her own chair, dragging it to the counter, and finding all SORTS of things to get into :). This is one of the better tasting ;).

#97 - Manitoba Winter Wonderlands, snow angels, and a great dad who plays with his kids!

#98 - Early morning wrestle-fests ;).
Sometimes I have the energy for this, other times....not!!

#99
Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
 that calls me from a world of care, 
 and bids me at my Father's throne 
 make all my wants and wishes known. 
 In seasons of distress and grief, 
 my soul has often found relief, 
 and oft escaped the tempter's snare 
 by thy return, sweet hour of prayer! 

2. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
 the joys I feel, the bliss I share 
 of those whose anxious spirits burn 
 with strong desires for thy return! 
 With such I hasten to the place 
 where God my Savior shows his face, 
 and gladly take my station there, 
 and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer! 

3. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
 thy wings shall my petition bear 
 to him whose truth and faithfulness 
 engage the waiting soul to bless. 
 And since he bids me seek his face, 
 believe his word, and trust his grace, 
 I'll cast on him my every care, 
 and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!


#100. A little place called home.
Gotta love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails